BlueHost MySQL Database
Easy Database Management with BlueHost MySQL 5 Database Server
Creating a website has become much easier when compared to the grind people had to go through a few years ago. Web hosting services are available in plenty and one can secure some great features and options provided the right service is selected. This is where a company like BlueHost comes into the picture. In the business for over 15 years, BlueHost is known to offer a wide variety of hosting packages to cater to almost every requirement a webmaster can ask for. Apart from that, BlueHost also offers a Bluehost promo code to customers which can bring down web hosting costs to as little as $3.95 a month.
MySQL 5 Database Server and BlueHost
MYSQL 5 Database Server is one of the latest versions of MySQL, the world’s leading database management system (DBMS). The Relational DBMS is really fast and one of the most reliable database management systems in the world. Since it is a multi-user database management system with multiple threads and high performance, it enjoys global popularity and trust.
Look around the web and you will realize that MySQL is one of the most popular relational DBMSs on the web. Since it is an open source system, it can be easily acquired and used. However, with a name like BlueHost providing the DBMS, why would you want to go anywhere else? One of the biggest advantages of using MySQL is that it can be operated on a range of operating systems such as Mac, Windows as well as Unix. It is a great option to use for various internet based applications owing to its high speed and great security options. This database management system has been designed to handle high volumes of data. This can be carried out at high speeds to overcome a range of problems.
Not many people are aware that MySQL can be used to develop a whole range of applications. The DBMS enjoys more popularity in the internet applications sector. The following are some of the primary features of MySQL 5 Database Server for your web functions.
– MySQL is the fastest and most reliable DBMS which is used by a number of popular applications on the internet. In fact, the sheer variety of applications that can be operated using this system is startling.
– This application is rather low in size and can be run on almost any system. This instantly gives it an upper hand over a vast variety of database management systems.
– The command line tool used in MySQL is really powerful. It can also be used to run various SQL related questions in a database.
– The system offers support to binary objects as well as indexing.
– One of the most unique features offered by MySQL is that it allows webmasters to make changes in the structure of a table even while the server is still running. This saves webmasters a lot of hassle.
– MySQL has one of the widest user-base in the world.
– MySQL has been written in C++ as well as C. It has also been tested with a variety of compliers making it even more compatible when compared to many other systems.
– You can also use MySQL as a separate program if you happen to be working in a network environment that is client/server based.
– You can find a wide variety of programing libraries for Delphi, Java, PHP, Python, C and many others.
The list of features provided by MySQL can go on and on. However, it is important for you to understand how these features can be beneficial to your cause. The following are some of the advantages of using BlueHost MySQL 5 Database Server.
Performance backed by reliability
MySQL is known to give one of the most power-packed performances in the world of database management systems. It can be used to save loads of data and information. However, the crowning glory is the reliability that forms the back bone of this great performance.
It supports various platforms
MySQL is known to support up to 20 platforms which also includes Mac, Linux as well as Windows. This makes it one of the most versatile and flexible database management system out there.
Just like everything you get with BlueHost, the MySQL 5 database server offers simplicity and ease of use. You can find a great variety of views which can be used for the creation of various tables. MySQL 5 supports a variety of functions and stored procedures which gives you the freedom to insert business logic into the database. You also get the function of triggers which is quite important.
All in all, BlueHost MySQL 5 Database Server gives testimony to the great variety of features and services available with their web host services. It is fast, powerful and adds to the reliability that comes with BlueHost web hosting.